Located in exclusive Fresnaye and designed by
internationally acclaimed architect, Stefan Antoni, Moondance is an extremely exclusive enclave on the edge of the city.
With only 4 luxury suites, Moondance is available on a per room basis or for Exclusive Use, perfect for safe and secure accommodation for a family or small Corporate
Amenities are endless, from the fully equipped gym, indoor cinema, spit braai (barbecue), pizza oven and wine tasting cellar, to multiple private, outdoor entertainment areas acting as world-class bonuses to this sought after property. An exquisite contemporary
art collection, housing artists from across the continent, showcases the much celebrated variety and beauty of our African culture.
An exquisite contemporary art collection, housing artists from across the continent, showcases the much celebrated
variety and beauty of our African culture.
The residence is perfectly complemented by private balconies that are carefully designed to optimise views of the city, ocean and mountain vistas.
Perched at the tip of Africa, Cape Town is a multi-cultural
city famous the world over for its incredible scenery,
outstanding food scene and buzzing night-life.
Explore the buzzing City Centre with it’s vibrant market
on Greenmarket Square, wander the Company’s Garden
or take traditional Afternoon Tea at the Mount Nelson
Hotel. Discover Cape Town’s dark history at the District
Six Museum or spend the day shopping at the world class
branded stores in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
For the beach-lover, the white sandy beaches of Clifton
and Camps Bay are the place to see and be seen before
popping into a trendy oceanfront restaurant for cocktails
and a seafood lunch.
Venture out along the Cape Peninsula along some of
the world’s most beautiful roads, pop in to the fishing
village of Hout Bay as the catch is hauled in, head over
Chapmans Peak to Simonstown to pay a visit to the
Venture out into the Cape Winelands with their world
famous vineyards. Dine in style at Delaire Graaf, enjoy
the historic Cape Dutch architecture of Stellenbosch
and find our little corner of France in the town of
We operate a varied fleet and your specific aircraft type may vary from city to city. We offer a range of private jet aircraft as well as turboprops and your Travel Planner will discuss your specific requirements at time of enquiry.
Private flying offers a host of benefits both from a convenience point-of-view as well as health & safety. To learn more about our Health & Safety Policy and Procedures, please Click Here.
Our Private Fly-In Packages are based upon departures from popular airports, however, with thousands of Regional Airports, please contact us directly as it may be possible for you to depart from an airport near you.
Click on the Brochure Cover below for our current offers
Hotel Health & Safety Policy
Each of our Accommodation Partners has a distinct Health & Safety Policy in place which can be found below. Please be advised, though, that this can differ from property to property.
Moondance Villa | Cape Town
Moondance strives to protect the health of our guests and team members alike. We prioritize your wellbeing and that of your families by implementing a number of initiatives that will lead to a clean and comfortable stay. We request your adherence to any signage posted throughout the property and we appreciate your effort in helping us keep our Villa a clean and comfortable environment for all. On behalf of the Management & Team, we wish to thank you for choosing Moondance and for helping to protect our guests and employees, as well as their extended networks.
• Check-in is encouraged to be done prior to arrival via phone.
• A temperature screening will be done for guests on arrival.
• Hand sanitizing stations at the entrance and public areas.
• Guest rooms are left vacant for 24 hours between stays. They will be deep cleaned and sprayed between
• Concierge services will be conducted remotely via the phone.
• Checkout can be done from the suite at a safe distance.
• Breakfast will be served plated. No buffet options will be available for FIT guests. We encourage in-room
WHAT ARE THE PROTOCOLS FOR GUESTS AND GUEST ROOMS?
• We are offering a pre-check-in process to all guests in order to reduce time spent in public areas. Please
contact us in advance.
• Face masks will be required by all guests in public areas. Face masks and gloves will be available to guests
upon check-in and during the remainder of their stay.
• Concierge Services will be conducted over the phone.
• In-room service will be done via the phone and dropped at the door for you.
• For additional sanitation, all guest rooms will be left vacant for 24 hours after the previous guest checks
• Guests are encouraged to keep a safe distance when checking out. The Villa will does have card facilities for
all card payments.
WHAT ARE THE PROTOCOLS FOR PUBLIC SPACES?
• There are hand-sanitizing stations and alcohol rubs strategically placed throughout the Villas public areas
that will be refreshed often.
• There is a dedicated staff member who will clean high-touch points such as our front door, elevator
buttons, stairway rails, coffee stations, TV remotes and doorknobs in the public areas, ensuring that all are
• We are subject to and will enforce the public health orders that are issued. During this time, guidelines
have been put in place limiting the number of people in one area, which will include dining times.
WHAT ARE THE PROTOCOLS FOR EMPLOYEES?
• Employees are required to stay home if they are showing systems of illness. They have been made aware of
their available sick leave and tests.
• Employees will be provided their own work tools and are not permitted to share phones, desks, offices, or
other work tool and equipment with one another. This is to prevent the potential spread of illness.
• Employees are required to practice social distancing guidelines throughout the property. Workstations
have been moved apart and shifts have been staggered. Those that can work from home will do so.
• Social distancing is required in the employee break rooms.
• All internal meetings have been changed to teleconferences.
We will be updating the above measures in accordance with the changes with the COVID-19 situation and in accordance with South African Government guidelines.
All our employees and hotel staff are familiar with all the prescribed procedures in this situation and are educated to provide information and help to our guests if needed.
We are closely monitoring the development of the situation and are ready to introduce any new measures that are necessary to keep our guests and employees safe and well.
In the meantime, we look forward to better times and to welcoming you back to Moondance in the coming months.
Our Fly-In Packages are examples of the fabulous journeys we create.
Contact us to tailor-make your holiday to your
Telephone: + 44 (0) 1565 756 198
Let us plan your
Fill out our travel form and get a free, no-obligation quotation from one of our
Why Book with Us?
100% Financial Protection through the Travel Trust Assocation
Over 50 offices worldwide through our "Friends on the Ground" network
We're independent so our opinions are unbiased and honest.
We use only experienced, vetted, suppliers and expert guides
Unique access to unusual experiences through our "Insider Access" program
Share our passion for our world with our community and environmental upliftment commitments